Classic Blue Cheese Dressing
This is a "throw in the blender whirrrrrr and serve" kind of dressing. Who doesn't love a the rich, full flavor blue cheese on occasion. I didn't when I was young but I do now. I use a good quality blue cheese for this dressing like Gorgonzola or Roquefort.
- Mayonnaise - 1 cup
- Kefir or Buttermilk - 1/2 cup
- Parsley - 1/2 cup, fresh, finely minced
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon, freshly squeezed
- Garlic - 1 large clove, finely minced
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper - 1 pinch
- Salt - To taste
- White pepper - To taste
- Blue cheese - 3 ounces
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Add bleu cheese and blend.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve or refrigerate for up to a week.