Arugula Lime Olive Oil Salad
The olive oil in the salad is front and center. It's got to be good and it has to stand up to the bold flavor of arugula. For this salad I used California Olive Ranch's Miller's blend. The peppery notes of this olive oil are incredible with fresh arugula.
- Arugula - 4-5 ounces, fresh, cleaned & dried
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Citrus juice - 1/2 lemon or 1 small lime
- Parmesan cheese - To shave over the the top
- Freshly ground black pepper - 2-3 grinds
- Wash and dry arugula.
- Drizzle fresh citrus juice and olive oil over the salad.
- Shave good quality Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Serve with pepper grinder.