Garlic Romano Popcorn
Popcorn beyond butter and salt... is just wrong but that is where I am going with this recipe. Tossing freshly popped popcorn with savory flavors can be a very easy snack or party appetizer. There are three things I really love in this world; butter, garlic and Romano cheese. The fact that I actually share this popcorn with others is a miracle.
- Popcorn - 10 cups, freshly popped
- Butter - 4 tablespoons, melted
- Garlic - 1 clove, very finely minced
- Romano cheese - 1/2 cup, very finely grated
- Parsley - 1 tablespoon, finely minced
- Melt butter with minced garlic and set aside.
- Pop popcorn. (I use a Presto air popper.)
- In a large serving bowl, toss freshly popped popcorn with melted butter, garlic, Romano cheese and parsley.
- Serve immediately.