Olive Oil Garlic Parsley Pasta
Olive oil becomes the sauce for this dish. I always search out good quality olive oil, it makes a difference. And in this dish I pair it with fresh garlic, parsley and pasta.
Dinner is served.
- Pasta - 12 ounce package, shells or penne
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves - 8, minced
- Parsley - 1 cup, fresh, minced
- Walnuts (optional) - 1/2 cup, toasted & chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Prepare pasta according to directions on package. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, warm olive oil and garlic together in shallow pan over low heat. Do not brown the garlic.
- Toast walnuts in a separate pan then coarsely chop. (optional)
- Clean and mince fresh parsley.
- Toss pasta with garlic and olive oil and top with parsley and walnuts.
- Adjust seasoning and serve with pepper grinder and any hard style Italian cheese. Pecorino Romano would be incredible on this dish.