Scrambled Egg Quesadillas
My youngest son is typically running out the door two minutes after the bus is supposed to arrive and I am usually handing him breakfast during the mad dash. We will often have goat cheese and chives with our scrambled eggs and putting it between a couple of tortillas makes it portable.
- Scrambled Eggs - 6 eggs
- Tortilla - 3, 8-inch, flour
- Chives - 10-12 stems or 1/4 cup minced
- Goat cheese - 3 ounces
- Scramble eggs.
- Make quesadillas by placing three 8"tortillas on a griddle.
- Divide scrambled eggs between tortillas and sprinkle each with fresh chives and goat cheese.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Brown on both sides and serve with your favorite salsa after cutting into triangles.
If your griddle is well seasoned you may not need any oil for the griddle.